You are not logged in.
Promise of sale contract
Published 18 August, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The Supreme Court has ruled on the contracts promise to sell the Property in Case 5 June 2014.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Estate Lawyer, Promise of sale contract | Tagged Promissory, the promise of the purchase contract venta, promise of sale contract, extraordinary difficulty, impossibility of performance, supervening impossibility, unenforceable, promise to purchase, promise to purchase, promissory | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Can you include me in a file for a controversial debt defaulters?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps