You are not logged in.
Claim delay interest
Published 28 February, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
From the Law 3/2004 Measures combating late payment in commercial transactions has been trying to bring order to the payment deadlines practiced in our country.
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- CONTRACT en participation
- Buy assets or buy the company?
- Is illegal sublets a dwelling?
- Two unfair terms key: Interest on late payments and early maturity
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps