You are not logged in.
Right of first refusal
Published 18 September, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The lessee has the right to acquire the property in preference to other buyers in both leases and commercial property.
Posted in Estate Lawyer, Lease local business, Regular House Leasing, Tenancies, Right of first refusal | Tagged lawyer lease, real estate lawyer, lawyers lease, emption, rental, lessor, lease, lease of commercial property, leasing business, rental housing, lessee, emption rights, right of withdrawal, right of first refusal | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities