You are not logged in.
Right of first refusal
Published 18 September, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The lessee has the right to acquire the property in preference to other buyers in both leases and commercial property.
Posted in Estate Lawyer, Lease local business, Regular House Leasing, Tenancies, Right of first refusal | Tagged lawyer lease, real estate lawyer, lawyers lease, emption, rental, lessor, lease, lease of commercial property, leasing business, rental housing, lessee, emption rights, right of withdrawal, right of first refusal | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Levantamiento del velo y abuso de la personalidad societaria
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- Damages for breach of contract
- CONTRACT en participation
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps