You are not logged in.
Published 13 September, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The execution of works, Renovation and repairs during the lease housing or commercial causes quite a few differences between landlord and tenant.
Posted in Estate Lawyer, Lease local business, Tenancies, Works | Tagged lawyer lease, real estate lawyer, lawyers lease, rental, lessor, lease, lease of commercial property, leasing business, rental housing, lessee, removing barriers, conservation works, improvement works, tenant works, tenant works | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Taxation of profit sharing
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps