You are not logged in.
Published 23 November, 2016 | By Drawing M.J.T.
The Supreme Court reiterated its doctrine on the rating of the lease payments after the bankruptcy declaration:
Posted in Contests and restructurings, Leasing | Tagged financial leasing, calificacion de las cuotas, contest, contrato de leasing concurso de acreedores, credito concursal, credito contra la masa, credito privilegiado, cuotas de leasing, cuotas pendientes, declaracion de concurso, leasing, leasing concurso acreedores, reciprocity | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Damages for breach of contract
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- CONTRACT en participation
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps