You are not logged in.
Published 23 November, 2016 | By Drawing M.J.T.
The Supreme Court reiterated its doctrine on the rating of the lease payments after the bankruptcy declaration:
Posted in Contests and restructurings, Leasing | Tagged financial leasing, calificacion de las cuotas, contest, contrato de leasing concurso de acreedores, credito concursal, credito contra la masa, credito privilegiado, cuotas de leasing, cuotas pendientes, insolvency, leasing, leasing concurso acreedores, reciprocity | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Ficheros de morosos y daños morales
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps