You are not logged in.
Published 29 November, 2016 | By Drawing M.J.T.
The judgment of the First Chamber of the Supreme Court No. 660/2016, of 10/11/2016, has declared from the resolution in the interests of competition a lease shielded by the regime of forced extension of leases Urban Laley 1964.
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Damages for breach of contract
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- CONTRACT en participation
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps