You are not logged in.
Published 23 January, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Through "indemnities" it is intended to cover specific risks purchaser by the purchase of a business.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Compraventa company M & A, Sale of business contract, Indemnities | Tagged ajustar precio, ajuste de precio, buy a business, Sale of businesses, contingencias, contrato compra empresa, contrato compraventa empresa, Sale of business contract, contrato venta empresa, due diligence, eviction, guarantees, breach, breach of contract, indemnities, compensation, manifestaciones, manifestaciones y garantias, nullity, reduccion de precio, reducir precio, resolution, responsibility, riestos, sell a business, selling company, hidden defects | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Cláusula suelo en vivienda no habitual
- El RDL sobre cláusulas suelo favorece solo a los bancos
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- Guide to the division of the common thing
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps