You are not logged in.
Published 8 October, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
If we buy a portfolio of customers or a brand , Is there a possibility that has been considered business succession?
Posted in corporate lawyer, Blog, Purchase of assets, Buying a Business, Compraventa company M & A, Company Succession | Tagged asset purchase, purchase of company, buy assets, Charter customers buy, comprar know-how, comprar stock, Sale of business, surrogacy, business succession, selling company | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Ficheros de morosos y daños morales
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps