You are not logged in.
Published 5 March, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The transfer of a business can cause serious problems when used legal form contains loopholes or gray areas.
Posted in Buying a Business, Compraventa company M & A, Transmission Business, Sale of companies | Tagged assignment of contract, cession of rights, assignment of legal position, clausula penal, buy a business, Sale of businesses, contrato compra empresa, contrato compraventa empresa, Sale of business contract, company contract transimsion, contrato venta empresa, guarantees, breach, breach of contract, compensation, transmission company | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Aliud Pro Alio
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps