You are not logged in.
Published 5 March, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The transfer of a business can cause serious problems when used legal form contains loopholes or gray areas.
Posted in Buying a Business, Compraventa company M & A, Transmission Business, Sale of companies | Tagged assignment of contract, cession of rights, assignment of legal position, clausula penal, buy a business, Sale of businesses, contrato compra empresa, contrato compraventa empresa, Sale of business contract, company contract transimsion, contrato venta empresa, guarantees, breach, breach of contract, compensation, transmission company | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps