You are not logged in.
Abuse of economic dependence
Published 5 September, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Abuse by a powerful company of economic dependence on their suppliers can be qualified as unfair competition.
Posted in Abuse of economic dependence, Blog, Unfair Competition | Tagged unfair competition lawyer, unfair competition lawyers, abuse of dominant position, abuse of economic dependence, threat of disruption, threats, unfair competition case, cases of unfair competition, unfair competition, unfair competition lawyer, competition in a company, unfair competition complaint, denounce unfair competition, economic dependence, competition law, discrimination, price discrimination, unfair competition law, law of unfair competition, unfair competition law, dominant position relative, dominant position, trade relations | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Capital increase for compensation claims
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps