You are not logged in.
Sale at a loss
Published 11 September, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The basic principle is freedom of prices and only when your goal is to confuse consumers, discredit another product or competitor or delete, is considered unfair competition.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Unfair Competition, Sale at a loss | Tagged unfair competition lawyer, unfair competition lawyers, unfair competition case, cases of unfair competition, unfair competition, unfair competition lawyer, competition in a company, unfair competition complaint, denounce unfair competition, competition law, unfair competition law, law of unfair competition, unfair competition law, predatory pricing, selling below cost | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Cláusula suelo en vivienda no habitual
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps