You are not logged in.
Assignment of receivables
Published 31 May, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
There is the possibility to repurchase their credit at a cost of only between 30 to the 50% of its value.
Posted in Banking Lawyer, Estate Lawyer, Banking, Assignment of receivables, Credits, Mortgages | Tagged Assignment of Receivables, assignment of mortgage, credit, vulture funds, mortgage, repurchase credit, repurchase mortgage, redemption, redemption of the debtor, Credit Information, sale of mortgage | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps