You are not logged in.
Assignment of receivables
Published 31 May, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
There is the possibility to repurchase their credit at a cost of only between 30 to the 50% of its value.
Posted in Banking Lawyer, Estate Lawyer, Banking, Assignment of receivables, Credits, Mortgages | Tagged Assignment of Receivables, assignment of mortgage, credit, vulture funds, mortgage, repurchase credit, repurchase mortgage, redemption, redemption of the debtor, Credit Information, sale of mortgage | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Commercial sale contract: Obligations of the seller
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- What is the annulment of the proceedings?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities