You are not logged in.
Published 1 February, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The Supreme Court has declared the abusiveness of a number of clauses in contracts bank BBVA.
Posted in Expert real estate lawyer, Estate Lawyer, Banking, Clause soil, Unfair terms, Telephone Recruitment, Expenses, Sentencias clausula suelo, Sentences unfair terms, Vencimiento anticipado | Tagged ground clause lawyer, lawyers ground clause, bbva, ground clause, abusive clause soil, BBVA clause floor, mortgage clause soil, ground clause mortgages, unfair terms, Ground clauses, land clauses mortgages, telephone recruitment, destination of the goods, expenses, Mortgages, delay interest, interes moratorio, intereses moratorios, ground clause claim, ground clause claim, ground clause sentence, judgment mortgage soil, ground clause sentences, floor mortgages, mortgage land, land mortgages, vencimiento anticipado | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps