You are not logged in.
Interest on arrears
Published 26 April, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
In the extensive catalog of unfair terms that appear frequently in mortgage loan contracts, They stand out for their importance relative to interest on arrears and early maturity.
Posted in Banking, Unfair terms, Interest on arrears, Interests, Interest on late payments, Vencimiento anticipado | Tagged abusiveness of early maturity, clausula abusiva, early termination clause, unfair terms, early termination clauses, Mortgages, delay interest, interes moratorio, intereses de demora, intereses moratorios, liquidity pact, vencimiento anticipado | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Buy assets or buy the company?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Taxation of capital reductions
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps