You are not logged in.
Published 10 October, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The CNMV has sanctioned Bankinter for committing two offenses serious.
Posted in Banking, structured bonds, Clip, Exchange Types / Fees, Malpractice bank, Swaps, sanctions CNMV, Swaps | Tagged bankinter, sanction bankinter, Bonus Clip Selection, Bonus Clip Selection Capital, structured bonds, clip, clips, exchange, exchanges, Kaupthing, Landsbanki, Lehman Brothers, swaps, Sanction to bankinter, sanction cnmv, swaps | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps