You are not logged in.
Published 13 October, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
El Tribunal Supremo ha declarado la nulidad de una compra de Obligaciones Subordinadas de Bankia en Sentencia de 30 September 2016.
Posted in Banking Lawyer, subordinate attorney, subordinate attorney valence, Shares, Bankia Shares, Banking, Malpractice bank, MiFID, Subordinated Notes, Subordinated sentences | Tagged lawyer specializing in subordinated, subordinated lawyer, subordinate attorney, subordinate lawyers, actions, bankia, exchange, subordinated debentures, subordinated obligations sentence, subordinate, subordinate | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps