You are not logged in.
Published 7 December, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
The Supreme Court has scheduled the main criteria for applying the Law of Repression of Usury in a ruling dated 25 November 2015, in cases of consumer credit.
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Active Downloads
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Cláusula suelo en vivienda no habitual
- What differentiate the agency agreement and the distribution agreement?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps