You are not logged in.
Capital increase for compensation claims
Published 13 October, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Is it possible to increase the capital of a company offsetting credits creditors or partners?
Posted in corporate lawyer, Capital increases, Capital increase for compensation claims, Company Law | Tagged capital increase, increase capital, Capital increase, capital increase, compensation claims, debt compensation, offset credits, repay debts, general meeting, merchant, corporate | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- Taxation of profit sharing
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Contracts promise to purchase: Supreme Court Decision
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps