You are not logged in.
Published 12 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Given the scarcity of funding, non-cash contributions can facilitate the creation or development of a society.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Capital increases, Non-monetary contributions, Constitution, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups | Tagged capital increase, increase capital, no monetary contribution, kind contributions, Capital increase, capital increase, Constitution Society, constitute society, entrepreneur, merchant, ancillary services, limited partnership, corporate, start up, startup | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Clausula suelo en empresas: Una promotora consigue la nulidad
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps