You are not logged in.
Published 12 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Given the scarcity of funding, non-cash contributions can facilitate the creation or development of a society.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Capital increases, Non-monetary contributions, Constitution, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups | Tagged capital increase, increase capital, no monetary contribution, kind contributions, Capital increase, capital increase, Constitution Society, constitute society, entrepreneur, merchant, ancillary services, limited partnership, corporate, start up, startup | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- CONTRACT en participation
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps