You are not logged in.
Published 19 July, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
There is the possibility of financing a company limited by shares or limited or non-voting shares. But the absence of this right is counterbalanced by a number of features.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Blog, Company Law, Family business, Commercial, Silent partnership, Startups | Tagged non-voting shares, entrepreneur, entrepreneurs, family business, Financing, finance, finance company, financiar s.l., financiar startup, silent partnership, protocole familiar, startup, startups | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps