You are not logged in.
Published 19 July, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
There is the possibility of financing a company limited by shares or limited or non-voting shares. But the absence of this right is counterbalanced by a number of features.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Blog, Company Law, Family business, Commercial, Silent partnership, Startups | Tagged non-voting shares, entrepreneur, entrepreneurs, family business, Financing, finance, finance company, financiar s.l., financiar startup, silent partnership, protocole familiar, startup, startups | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Unicaja condenada a pagar el AJD de la hipoteca
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps