You are not logged in.
Published 17 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
In limited partnerships, can agree that some of the partners made some ancillary service or even the ownership of its shares on the fulfillment of that obligation.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, Pact partners, Shareholder agreements, Ancillary services | Tagged entrepreneur, statutes, Bylaws, merchant, statutory obligations, pact partners, pacts partners, shareholder agreements, prestacion accessory, ancillary services, limited partnership, corporate, start up, startup | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Can you include me in a file for a controversial debt defaulters?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Buy assets or buy the company?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps