You are not logged in.
Reform of the Companies Act capial
Published 26 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The 24 December came into force the Law Reform Corporations, that primarily affects the shareholders, the remuneration of directors and management of the company.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, Reform of the Companies Act capial | Tagged administration, administrators, conflict of interest, Counselors, shareholders, general meeting, law liability companies, liability of directors, remuneration, remuneration of directors, remuneration of directors | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Taxation of capital reductions
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Capital increase for compensation claims
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities