You are not logged in.
Reform of the Companies Act capial
Published 26 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The 24 December came into force the Law Reform Corporations, that primarily affects the shareholders, the remuneration of directors and management of the company.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, Reform of the Companies Act capial | Tagged administration, administrators, conflict of interest, Counselors, shareholders, general meeting, law liability companies, liability of directors, remuneration, remuneration of directors, remuneration of directors | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Levantamiento del velo y abuso de la personalidad societaria
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps