You are not logged in.
Published 28 November, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
Los socios tienen derecho a desvincularse en los casos que establece el artículo 346 the TRLSC and the company must reimburse the financial content of its shares.
The following is the work of Juan Rafael Juan Sanjosé, Alternate Judge of the Provincial Court of Castellón.
Published 30 January, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
Can exclude the partner who breaks a shareholder agreement?
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups, Exclusion, Pact partners, Separation, Startups | Tagged entrepreneur, statutes, Bylaws, delete the socio un, exclusion, exclusion of a socio, merchant, statutory obligations, pact partners, pacts partners, shareholder agreements, out of a society, separation, separation of a partner, limited partnership, corporate, start up, startup | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps