You are not logged in.
Published 13 April, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Can minority shareholders avoid a capital increase?
Posted in Capital increases, Company Law, Separation of partners, Socios minoritarios | Tagged abuso de mayoria, abuse of rights, acuerdo abusivo, acuerdo de ampliacion, capital increase. minority partner, lack of information, interes social, general meeting, limited partnership, minority shareholders | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Damages for breach of contract
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps