You are not logged in.
Published 13 April, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Can minority shareholders avoid a capital increase?
Posted in Capital increases, Company Law, Separation of partners, Socios minoritarios | Tagged abuso de mayoria, abuse of rights, acuerdo abusivo, acuerdo de ampliacion, capital increase. minority partner, lack of information, interes social, general meeting, limited partnership, minority shareholders | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- What is the commercial bond?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps