You are not logged in.
Transfer of shares
Published 27 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The output of a partner in a S.L.. involves the sale of their units. In this post we see how to perform that operation.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups, Family business, Family Protocol, Startups, Transfer of shares | Tagged acquisition by the company, emption, treasury, buyout, buy stakes, shares, shares, partner output, Transmission of shares, transmitting units, Assessment, equity valuation, sell stakes, Sale of shares | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Buy assets or buy the company?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- What is the commercial bond?
- Damages for breach of contract
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Taxation of capital reductions
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps