You are not logged in.
Transfer of shares
Published 27 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The output of a partner in a S.L.. involves the sale of their units. In this post we see how to perform that operation.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups, Family business, Family Protocol, Startups, Transfer of shares | Tagged acquisition by the company, emption, treasury, buyout, buy stakes, shares, shares, partner output, Transmission of shares, transmitting units, Assessment, equity valuation, sell stakes, Sale of shares | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- Taxation of capital reductions
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps