You are not logged in.
Transfer of shares
Published 27 December, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The output of a partner in a S.L.. involves the sale of their units. In this post we see how to perform that operation.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Company Law, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurs and Startups, Family business, Family Protocol, Startups, Transfer of shares | Tagged acquisition by the company, emption, treasury, buyout, buy stakes, shares, shares, partner output, Transmission of shares, transmitting units, Assessment, equity valuation, sell stakes, Sale of shares | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Damages for breach of contract
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- What is the annulment of the proceedings?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities