You are not logged in.
Published 14 June, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The Supreme Court confirmed the sentence of Santiago Calatrava LLC to pay € 2,960,781 for the differences arising in contract work with Jovellanos XXI.
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Cláusula suelo en vivienda no habitual
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Commercial sale: Non-payment for defective merchandise
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps