You are not logged in.
Daños suministro electrico
Published 4 November, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Civil liability for breach of a contract to supply electricity Has heading exclusively against the energy distribution entity (with which the user did not have any business relationship) the, On the contrary, It can also be directed against the distributors ?
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Taxation of capital reductions
- early maturity even abusive 7 impagos para el TWENTY
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps