You are not logged in.
Published 27 March, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
In cases of minor or disabled, There is the possibility of appointing guardian parents will. But it is also possible for a person to appoint its own tutor in anticipation of future, it can be disabled.
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps