You are not logged in.
Valoracion del daño
Published 20 April, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
To the Supreme Court, There are three criteria that make up the assessment of damage when declaring the existence of medical liability.
Posted in Civil, Culpa contractual, Daños y perjuicios, medical liability, Valoracion del daño | Tagged damage, dañpo moral, informacion al paciente, informacion sobre los riesgos, obligaciones de informacion, perdida de oportunidades, damages, contractual liability, responsabilidad del facultativo, responsabilidad medica, valoracion del daño | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- Taxation of capital reductions
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- Taxation of profit sharing
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps