You are not logged in.
Published 2 July, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
La calificación de un contrato como de mediación o de agencia tiene importantes consecuencias jurídicas.
Posted in agency contract, Contrato de comisión, Mercantile commission, Contract mediation | Tagged expert real estate lawyer, agency, agent, commission, agency contract, brokerage contract, agency contract, corridor, brokerage, entitled to commission, Intermediación estate, intermediary, mediation, mediator | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- CONTRACT en participation
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps