You are not logged in.
Published 15 January, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
How to differentiate between an agency contract, distribution or a complex contract?
Posted in agency contract, Distribution Agreement, Complex contracts, Indemnizacion por clientela | Tagged agent, customers, complex contract, agency contract, distribution agreement, contratos complejos, agency contracts, distribution contracts, damages, damages, exclusive distribution, expenses, gastos del agente, breach, agent compliance, breaches, incumplimientos del agente, compensation, compensation for clientele, lost profits, forewarning, prescription, resolution, unilateral termination, subagencia, subagentes | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Buy assets or buy the company?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Two unfair terms key: Interest on late payments and early maturity
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps