You are not logged in.
Contracts and obligations
Published 5 June, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
The Supreme Court has upheld the conviction to pay some more 103 millones de euros a The Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland y a Bank of Ireland Private Banking Limited por incumplimiento de un contrato de compraventa de acciones.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Estate Lawyer, Trading, Compraventa company M & A, Condition precedent, Contracts and obligations | Tagged real estate lawyer, own actions, altered circumstances, sponsorship letters, mall, trading, future purchase, condition precedent, conditions precedent, engagement, contract of sale, real estate contract, contracts, Performance Bond, damages, impossibility of performance, breach, breach of contract, compensation, compensation for breach, real-estate, contract termination, resolving a contract | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- Taxation of profit sharing
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Contracts promise to purchase: Supreme Court Decision
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps