You are not logged in.
Published 5 May, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Although sometimes used interchangeably, the copyright and intellectual property terms do not refer to exactly the same.
Posted in Copyright, Intellectual property | Tagged abogado industrial property, intellectual property lawyer, How to register a trademark, copyright, copyright, licenses, trademark and patent, brands, patent marks, trademark, trademarks and patents, utility model, Utility Models, patent an idea, patent a brand, patent, patents, patent marks, patents and trademarks, industrial property, intellectual property, register mark, register trademarks, register a trademark, property registration, Trademark Registration, registration mark, registration marks, records and Brands, trademark | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps