You are not logged in.
Published 8 January, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
In international sales, if the seller fears ship the goods without having secured their collection and the buyer does not want to pay for goods without, Documentary credit it (letter of credit) may be the solution.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Banking, Trading, Commercial contract, Commercial Contracts, Documentary credit, international, Commercial | Tagged ensure collection, letter of credit, international sales, Documentary credit, irrevocable documentary credit, irrevocable letter of credit, letter of credit | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Damages for breach of contract
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Taxation of capital reductions
- early maturity even abusive 7 impagos para el TWENTY
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps