You are not logged in.
Crowdfunding y Crowdlending
Published 3 March, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Last Friday 28 February the Council of Ministers approved a proposal to regulate the "crowdfunding".
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities