You are not logged in.
Published 19 September, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Exclusive subcontracting may violate the Act Antitrust.
Posted in Bid rigging, Exclusivity clause, Competition, cartels, Subcontracting exclusive | Tagged abuse of dominant position, bid rigging, Exclusivity clause, Exclusivity clause, abusive behavior, collusive contracts collusive behavior collusive agreement, damages, competition, competition law, Exclusive, bid rigging, exclusivity pact, dominant position, abusive practices, Cartels, Subcontracting exclusive | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps