You are not logged in.
Published 19 September, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Exclusive subcontracting may violate the Act Antitrust.
Posted in Bid rigging, Exclusivity clause, Competition, cartels, Subcontracting exclusive | Tagged abuse of dominant position, bid rigging, Exclusivity clause, Exclusivity clause, abusive behavior, collusive contracts collusive behavior collusive agreement, damages, competition, competition law, Exclusive, bid rigging, exclusivity pact, dominant position, abusive practices, Cartels, Subcontracting exclusive | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- WHAT ARE THE FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES OF DIRECTORS?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- Taxation of capital reductions
- It is voidable insurance annuity?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps