You are not logged in.
Published 12 November, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Is there a possibility to act under criminal law to defend the rights protected by the Patent and Trademark?
Posted in Industrial Property Lawyer, lawyers brands, Criminal Actions, Brands, Patents and trademarks, Industrial Property, Intellectual Property | Tagged trademark attorney, Patent and trademark attorney, abogado industrial property, lawyers brands, patent and trademark attorneys, criminal, prosecution brands, patent prosecution, expiration brand, patents and trademarks | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Damages for breach of contract
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps