You are not logged in.
Published 19 July, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
The Court considers that the use of the distinctive F1 Aviation Air One infringe its brand.
Posted in Industrial Property Lawyer, lawyers brands, Trademark infringement, CTM, Marca nacional, Brands, Patents and trademarks, Industrial Property | Tagged trademark attorney, Patent and trademark attorney, lawyers brands, patent and trademark attorneys, daño moral, daños morales, trademark infringement, trademark infringement, brand, CTM, national brand, brands, CTM, patents and trademarks | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Cláusula suelo en vivienda no habitual
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps