You are not logged in.
Published 11 February, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
Patents are usually developed within an organization and often the question of ownership arises.
Posted in Employee Inventions, Patents and trademarks, Intellectual Property | Tagged Patent and trademark attorney, abogado industrial property, patent and trademark attorneys, industrial property rights, Work invention, Mixed invention, employee inventions, Mixed inventions, Patent worker, patents enterprises, industrial patents, patents and trademarks, industrial property | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- Damages for breach of contract
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Capital increase for compensation claims
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps Santander Securities