You are not logged in.
Published 11 February, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
Patents are usually developed within an organization and often the question of ownership arises.
Posted in Employee Inventions, Patents and trademarks, Intellectual Property | Tagged Patent and trademark attorney, abogado industrial property, patent and trademark attorneys, industrial property rights, Work invention, Mixed invention, employee inventions, Mixed inventions, Patent worker, patents enterprises, industrial patents, patents and trademarks, industrial property | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- The Supreme blesses the floor clauses in companies
- How long do I have to claim in commercial contracts?: The prescription
- Taxation of capital reductions
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps