You are not logged in.
Published 20 January, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
The trade name is a national sign that allows the identification of the company.
Posted in corporate lawyer, lawyers brands, Business Name, Patents and trademarks, Industrial Property, Intellectual Property | Tagged trademark attorney, Patent and trademark attorney, abogado industrial property, lawyers brands, patent and trademark attorneys, tradename, Trade names, patents and trademarks | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Can you include me in a file for a controversial debt defaulters?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups structured Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps