You are not logged in.
Published 20 January, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
The trade name is a national sign that allows the identification of the company.
Posted in corporate lawyer, lawyers brands, Business Name, Patents and trademarks, Industrial Property, Intellectual Property | Tagged trademark attorney, Patent and trademark attorney, abogado industrial property, lawyers brands, patent and trademark attorneys, tradename, Trade names, patents and trademarks | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Damages for breach of contract
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Contracts promise to purchase: Supreme Court Decision
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps