You are not logged in.
Published 20 February, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Article 250.1. 6 del código penal establece como agravante del delito de estafa el aprovechamiento de la credibilidad empresarial o profesional del acusado.
Posted in Credibilidad empresarial, Estafa, Penal, Economic Criminal | Tagged economic criminal lawyer, agravante, aggravating business credibility, article 250, business credibility, credibilidad empresarial o profesional, credibilidad profesional, economic criminal law, estafa, penal economico | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- CONTRACT en participation
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Buy assets or buy the company?
- What are the Acts of Deception in Unfair Competition?
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- What is the commercial bond?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- When selling at a loss is unfair competition?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps