You are not logged in.
Published 20 February, 2016 | By burgueraadmin
Article 250.1. 6 del código penal establece como agravante del delito de estafa el aprovechamiento de la credibilidad empresarial o profesional del acusado.
Posted in Credibilidad empresarial, Fraud, Penal, Economic Criminal | Tagged economic criminal lawyer, agravante, aggravating business credibility, article 250, business credibility, credibilidad empresarial o profesional, credibilidad profesional, economic criminal law, estafa, penal economico | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Can you include me in a file for a controversial debt defaulters?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps