You are not logged in.
Opposition to the administrative control
Published 21 June, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
Occasionally, the most effective way to protect the client's interests is the economic criminal law, on the basis of the regulation makes the Penal Code Articles 290 a 297 of corporate crime.
Posted in economic criminal lawyer, Administration unfair, Falsedad Society, Fasedad contable, Infidelity of corporate bodies, Opposition to the administrative control, Economic Criminal | Tagged economic criminal lawyer, abusive arrangements, harmful agreements, unfair administration, misappropriation, corporate crime, participation rights, false accounting, forgery, falsedad Society, corporate falsehoods, predatory taxation agreements, infidelity administrators, infidelity of the corporate bodies, Infidelity Administrator, infringement of the rights of participation, illegal majorities, opposition to the administrative control | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- CONTRACT en participation
- Damages for breach of contract
- How to increase the share capital in a limited company?
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- Can you bring a declaratory judgment after execution?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps