You are not logged in.
Published 9 March, 2015 | By burgueraadmin
What are the obligations of a financial institution when you contract with a consumer? What are the consequences of breach of these obligations?
Posted in Banking Lawyer, Banking, Credits, Malpractice bank, Information obligation, Sentencia TWENTY | Tagged consumers, bank contracts, duty of information, financial institutions, information, Pre-contractual information, obligation of information, loans, financial products, solvency | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Taxation of capital reductions
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
- Mortgage costs: Guide to the claim
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Valoración de las aportaciones no dinerarias en las Sociedades de Capital por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- La reparación del daño como atenuante por Rafael Juan Juan Sanjosé
- Aliud Pro Alio
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares swap Swaps Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps