You are not logged in.
Published 8 February, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
In new companies and startups, in addition to direct investment by Venture Capital firms and Angel Investors, possible financing through convertible debt.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Convertible debt, Startups | Tagged business angel, capital riesgo, advisory board, start a business, convertible debt, entrepreneurs, Financing, finance, financiar startup, information, investor, investors, deal, business, pact partners, Specifications, start up, start ups, startup, startups, term sheet, vc, venture capital | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- ¿Qué es el fraude de acreedores?
- Damages for breach of contract
- What is the law applicable to international contracts?
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Taxation of profit sharing
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Capital increase for compensation claims
- ¿Contract arras contract sale?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Brands Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups Swaps swaps