You are not logged in.
Published 8 February, 2014 | By burgueraadmin
In new companies and startups, in addition to direct investment by Venture Capital firms and Angel Investors, possible financing through convertible debt.
Posted in corporate lawyer, Convertible debt, Startups | Tagged business angel, capital riesgo, advisory board, start a business, convertible debt, entrepreneurs, Financing, finance, financiar startup, information, investor, investors, deal, business, pact partners, Specifications, start up, start ups, startup, startups, term sheet, vc, venture capital | Leave a comment
Set as default language
Subscribe to receive a book PDF
Sígueme en Twitter
Articles and Popular Pages
- Taxation of the sale of shares
- Can you include me in a file for a controversial debt defaulters?
- Guide to the division of the common thing
- Damages for breach of contract
- Aliud Pro Alio
- Swap Agreement: Advantages and disadvantages
- Interests of Art.20 of the Law on Insurance Contract by Rafael Juan Juan Sanjose
- Swaps and expiry: How to interpret the doctrine of the Supreme?
- 9 Key points about the commonplace Division
- What is the supervening lack of the object of the process?
Banking Lawyer corporate lawyer Estate Lawyer preferred attorney preferred lawyer valence Industrial Property Lawyer subordinate attorney subordinate attorney valence Tenancies Banking Blog structured bonds Business Angels Capital riesgo (venture capital) Civil Clip Unfair terms Clause soil Unfair Competition Trading Compraventa company M & A Contests and restructurings Commercial Contracts Company Law entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs and Startups Mortgages multi-currency mortgages Malpractice bank Commercial subordinated debentures Pact partners preference shares Swaps swap Industrial Property Intellectual Property recover the investment in preferred stock and subordinated debt Sentences mortgage multicurrency Preference Judgments subordinate statements Judgments Swaps Startups swaps Swaps